Medik8 CE Tetra
inSkinCare Reward Points:
Professional Strength Pro-Collagen Synthesis Super Antioxidant Serum
A revolutionary ultra-stable vitamin C serum to help combat sun-induced damage to the skin, help trigger collagen production, help reduce retinol and peel related erythema, increase the skin's elasticity and density as well as improve the skin's texture and brighten the complexion. Contains 7% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, the new lipid-based vitamin C derivative shown to be 4 times more potent than the equivalent concentration of regular vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) plus synergistic dalpha(natural) vitamin E.
Suitable for individuals in their 30s onwards with all skin types
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (7.0%)- New lipid soluble vitamin C derivative, with FOUR times more activity than the equivalent L-Ascorbic Acid d-Alpha Tocopherol (natural vitamin E) (1.0%) - antioxidant, helps to protect skin from free radical damage and act as network antioxidant with vitamin CPP-2 - Penetration enhancer
- All-in-one network antioxidant serum
- Ground-breaking stability data (shelf life of 24 months, period after opening of 12
- Safe for use under eyes
- High epidermal penetration
- Non-drying, non-sensitising & non-irritating. Light weight and non-greasy formula
- Non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores)
- Fragrance-free. Paraben-free, preservative-free (self-preserving formula)
- No petrochemicals
Shelf life: 12 months. Up to 100 applications
Size: 30ml; dropper bottle
- Provides an indispensible weapon against skin photo-ageing and constitutes a fabulous complement to sun protection. Once applied to the skin, CE-Tetra absorbs immediately and unlike creams with SPF cannot be washed off. CE-Tetra is not a substitute to sunscreens.
- Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone and leaves it supple, bright and well hydrated
- Protects against free-radicals - high energy particles which damage collagen, the skin's natural scaffolding. Protects against cell wall lipid peroxidation
- Supports your sun protection regime, minimising the risk of carcinogenic changes in the skin and preventing premature skin photo-ageing
- Helps to stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin, causing the skin to tighten and reducing minor lines and wrinkles
- Alleviates skin inflammation and ultraviolet radiation-induced erythema
- Actively fights against hyperpigmentation and post-acne blemishes. Works synergistically with White Balance
- Increases physical resistance to damage of capillary veins and thereby has a beneficial influence on redness-prone skin. Works synergistically with Red Alert Serum
- Has an anti-inflammatory, soothing and calming effect on the skin
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin to help protect the skin from theenvironmental stress, such as pollution, extreme weather conditions, UV radiation, etc.
- Cost effective once daily application
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- Daily continuous skin care regime designed to slow down the process of skin ageing
- Active resistance to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- Supplementation of treatments with retinoic acid and/or AHA
- Skin preparation for peeling procedures
- Post-treatment skin care maintenance after chemical peels, laser resurfacing treatments and micro-dermabrasion (acceleration of regenerative processes and consolidation of procedure results)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
CE-Tetra has been formulated for direct application to the face. In the morning, after cleansing, apply 3-4 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area, neck and decollete. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes. Follow with the application of Hydr8 SPF25 or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen.
Note: Alternatively, if undergoing retinol regime, follow the above instructions in the evening instead. Always apply CE-Tetra to the face preceding retinol application, to minimise irritation.
Facebook Comments ()