Medik8 Retinol Eye TR
inSkinCare Reward Points:
Retinol Eye TR Professional Strength Under-Eye Night Serum
An advanced time-release vitamin A eye night serum with molecular film delivery system.
Contains highly stable, pure, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.1% concentration with a powder dry finish. Retinol Eye TR is a supreme age-defence serum charged with a multitude of benefits to provide the eye area with a bright, vivid, revitalised appearance. Helps stimulate the production of collagen and increases levels of epidermal hyaluronic acid, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in targeted areas. Skin sagginess, roughness and hyperpigmentation are also improved; leading to a more youthful skin appearance.
Suitable for all skin types, especially mature
- All-Trans retinol (0.1%) - helps promote collagen synthesis, improves skin texture and increases skin hydration
- Molecular Film Fluid - Unique time-release film helps stop skin irritation associated with regular retinol products used near the eyes and enables a powder dry finish
- Encapsulation of retinol molecules
- Low skin irritation
- Time release delivery system (controlled and gradual release of active ingredients)
- Ground-breaking stability data (shelf life of 24 months, period after opening of 12 months)
- Short batch runs for maximum stability
- Light weight and non-greasy
- Paraben-free, preservative-free (self preserving formula)
- No petrochemicals
Shelf life: 12 months, Up to 100 applications
Size: 10ml; spatula bottle
- Significantly diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines, fades under-eye shadows and intensely hydrates dry skin
- Helps to restore and encourage collagen and elastin synthesis to improve the structure and appearance of the skin around the eyes
- Promotes softness, firmness, and elasticity of the delicate skin surrounding the eyes by reinforcing the inter-cell linkages
- Promotes the natural exfoliation of dead, tired skin that accentuates thedynamic wrinkles and lines around the eyes and crow's feet
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- Continuous skin care regime designed to slow down and help reverse the process of skin ageing in the delicate area around the eyes
- Prophylactic and treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, crow's feet and sagged skin
- Post-treatment skin care maintenance after eye contour treatment with micropeeling and massage or lifting procedures (acceleration of regenerative processes and consolidation of procedure results)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
In the evening use the integrated spatula to apply Retinol Eye TR directly to the under-eye area. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into skin.
Apply your hydrator as usual after every application. If using Retinol Eye TR in daylight, ensure that an SPF hydrator is applied after every use.
To build up skin tolerance to retinol, allow 3 day intervals between applications for a minimum of two weeks. Consult with your GP before commencing a retinol regime if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures or taking prescription
medication for acne.
Frequency of use: Apply every 3rd day* for the first 2 weeks. Apply every 2nd day* from week 3 onwards.
Note: We advise using Medik8 Retinol following the guidance of professional therapists.
Facebook Comments ()