SkinMedica Acne Treatment Lotion
Brand: Skin Medica
inSkinCare Reward Points:
SkinMedica Acne Treatment Lotionformulated with the advanced microparticle delivery system, this benzoyl peroxide based therapeutic lotion has the ability to reduce P. acnes bacteria as well as absorb sebum from the surface of the skin.
PRODUCT NO LONGER AVAILABLE SEE ALTERNATIVES BELOW
FOR OILY AND ACNE-PRONE SKIN
- Reduces the number of skin surface bacteria
- Promotes normal keratinization and reduces the number of comedones
- Inhibits sebum production
- Accelerates the healing process
Apply a thin layer to the entire face morning and evening, after cleansing and toning. If needed, apply a moisturizer.
- Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% - An antibacterial agent commonly used in acne treatments. It works to reduce inflammation and kill the P. acnes bacteria that cause acne, further opening plugged hair follicles by increasing the turnover of skin cells and slowing the formation of whiteheads and blackheads.
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract - A rich, natural source of salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid. Mildly antiseptic and skin clearing.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract - Considered to have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties.
- Allantoin - Active, soothing and healing agent derived from comfrey. Stimulates cellular activity, as well as promotes cell regeneration.
- Bisabolol - Soothing agent derived from chamomile. Calms inflammation and soothes irritated skin.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract - Traditionally used in topical treatments of burns, sunburns, skin irritations, insect bites and bruises. It is credited with anti-inflammatory and wound healing abilities. Mildly astringent, it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Like all benzoyl peroxide medications, this product can bleach hair and colored fabrics. When using this product, avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
These products are not intended to be drug products that diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
Facebook Comments ()