SkinMedica Daily Sun Protection SPF 20
Brand: Skin Medica
inSkinCare Reward Points:
SkinMedica Daily Sun Protection SPF 20, this light daily sunscreen provides a veil of full-spectrum protection with transparent zinc oxide and antioxidants to guard against UVA/UVB rays and aging.*
- Provides full-spectrum UVA and UVB, SPF 20, anti-aging sunscreen protection
- Infuses skin with excellent moisturization in an oil-free formulation
- Contains powerful antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E for anti-aging defense
Apply daily to all exposed skin after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after swimming or heavy exercise.
Sunburn alert: Sun exposure causes skin damage. Regular use of sunscreens and wearing protective clothing may reduce the degree of skin damage and some types of skin cancer and other harmful, aging effects of the sun.
* Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Octinoxate 7.50% (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) - An FDA approved organic, water-resistant sunscreen that provides excellent UVB (290-320) absorption that helps prevent sun damage to the skin.
- Zinc Oxide 5.00% - An FDA-approved inorganic sunscreen. When used in sunscreens, it creates a physical barrier that coats the skin surface and blocks most UVA and all UVB rays from penetrating the skin (covers UV spec rum 290-380). An organic clay containing trace minerals, a traditional remedy for blemished and irritated skin
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- Tocopheryl Acetate - A stabilized ester of Vitamin E that is considered the most important antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Moisturizes the skin and improves smoothness.
- Retinyl Palmitate - An antioxidant form of retinol that helps increase epidermal thickness and stimulate epidermal proteins to keep skin staying soft and plump.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - Antioxidant form of Vitamin C helps to enhance collagen production for firmer, younger-looking skin.
Facebook Comments ()