SkinMedica Purifying Foaming Wash
Brand: Skin Medica
inSkinCare Reward Points:
SkinMedica Purifying Foaming Wash, instant foaming wash with salicylic acid, an acne-fighting ingredient and keratolitic agent, helps to remove excess oil and impurities without drying the skin.
Formerly known as the Acne Treatment Foaming Wash
FOR OILY AND ACNE-PRONE SKIN
- Reduces the number of bacteria on skin's surface
- Prevents pores from clogging
- Promotes gentle exfoliation
Moisten skin with warm water. Dispense two full pumps of Foaming Acne Wash into palm of hand, apply to face and gently massage over entire face for one minute. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Salicylic Acid 2.0% - A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) with keratolytic activity to help open clogged sebaceous follicles. It helps dissolve the top layers of the stratum corneum cells and remove impurities, improving the look and feel of the skin. Also antiseptic and fungicidal.
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract - A rich, natural source of salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid. Mildly antiseptic and skin clearing.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract - Traditionally used in topical treatments of burns, sunburns, skin irritations, insect bites and bruises. It is credited with anti-inflammatory and wound healing abilities. Mildly astringent, it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract - Considered to have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties.
- Allantoin - Active, soothing and healing agent derived from comfrey. Stimulates cellular activity, as well as promotes cell regeneration.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) - A deep penetrating agent that binds moisture to surface skin layers. Soothing and anti-inflammatory, it helps to stimulate cellular proliferation and promote normal skin keratinization.
- Menthol - Naturally occurring oil derived from mint leaves, used for its cooling, anti-irritant, anti-itching, properties.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - A natural preservative with antiseptic and germicidal properties, it is both antibacterial and antifungal, which help to promote healing.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Like all benzoyl peroxide medications, this product can bleach hair and colored fabrics. When using this product, avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
These products are not intended to be drug products that diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
Facebook Comments ()