TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer
Brand: Skin Medica
inSkinCare Reward Points:
FOR NORMAL, COMBINATION OR DRY SKIN
Assists the body's natural processes in fighting environmentally-induced skin aging.
- Rapidly restores skin's moisture
- Fights against environmental damage
- Improve firmness and resiliency
- Provides unparalleled hydration and antioxidant protection
Apply twice daily after cleansing and toning to face, neck and decolletage. In the morning, follow by application with Daily Sun Protection SPF 20.
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (NouriCel-MD) A unique product which capitalizes on the physiological advantage of many tissue factors in one solution that interact to maximally stimulate tissue repair.
- Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate A yeast extract that offers one of the first scientifically designed, topically applied defenses against the detrimental effects of ozone (which has an ability to deplete antioxidants in the skin); improves barrier function of the skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) A natural fatty acid glyceride obtained from the nuts of the karite tree. Skin-softening emollient; protects the skin from dehydration and other climatic influences.
- Pikea Robusta (Red Algae) Extract Normalizes the skin's moisture content and has the ability to reduce free radicals associated with skin irritation. This Natural Active Botanical helps to inhibit the production of nitric oxide (one of the free radicals directly related to the instigation of skin inflammation), potentially reducing subclinical irritation and tissue damage. Pikea Robusta is capable of providing protective effects against stress from the environment, both internal and external.
- Ceramide 3 Ceramides are a key ingredient of the stratum corneum barrier lipids, along with cholesterol and essential fatty acids.
- Squalane Occurs naturally in human sebum and increases skin respiration while preventing water loss. A high-grade emollient derived from olive oil, with excellent mechanical moisturizing properties.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract An effective emollient, this soy derivative provides essential moisture to the skin and helps decrease water loss.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Carrier oil with excellent lubricity.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) Stabilized ester of vitamin E that is considered the most important antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Moisturizes the skin from within, improving smoothness. It also helps to prevent lipid peroxidation that can cause cell membrane damage.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) A deep penetrating agent that binds moisture to surface skin layers. Soothing and anti-inflammatory, it helps to stimulate cellular proliferation and promote normal skin keratinization.
Facebook Comments ()